Greetings, and thanks for trying out our Java bindings.

Can you provide some more details?  E.g., is there a particular program you're
running that incurs these problems?  Or is there even a particular MPI function
that you're using that results in this segv (e.g., perhaps we have a specific
bug somewhere)?

Can you reduce the segv to a small example that we can reproduce (and therefore
fix)?