Em 27-05-2014 15:10, Lorenzo Donà escreveu:
Dear all
I installed openmpi with intel compiler in this way:
./configure FC=ifort CC=icc CXX=icpc F77=ifort
--prefix=/Users/lorenzodona/Documents/openmpi-1.8.1/
but in bin dir i did not find : mpiifort  mpiicc
  please can you help me to install openmpi with intel compiler.??
Thanks to help me and thanks for your patience with me.
Dearly lorenzo.

I think you're confusing openmpi binaries with intel's mpi binaries.
mpi*i*cc and mpi*i*fort are not openmpi binaries.
What you're looking for is 'mpicc' , 'mpicxx', and 'mpifort' .

[ ]'s