Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Did you find any other places where we accidentally had ierr instead of ierror?

I will have to check the trunk and see.

The only place I know of where the Standard wants IERR instead of IERROR is with the user-defined subroutines for MPI_KEYVAL_CREATE - which is deprecated. And that is only important if you create a proper interface spec for the COPY_FN and DELETE_FN arguments - rather than simply declaring them EXTERNAL.

The user-defined subroutines for the newer MPI_COMM_KEYVAL_CREATE call use IERROR.

I had found some other keyword issues last year besides IERROR. I only reported the IERROR arguments because they were so pervasive across almost every interface definition. Again, I will need to recheck the trunk.

Walter