@#$%@#$%#@$%

I was very confused by this bug report, because in my mind, a) this
functionality is on the SVN trunk, and b) we had moved the gcc functionality to
the v1.8 branch long ago.

I just checked the SVN/Trac records:

1. I'm right: this functionality *is* on the trunk.  If you build the OMPI SVN
trunk with gcc/gfortran 4.9, you get the ignore TKR "mpi" module and the
mpi_f08 module.  I just tried it myself to verify this.

2. I'm (sorta) right: we CMR'ed the "add the GCC ignore TKR functionality" in
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/4058 for v1.7.5, but it looks like
that CMR was botched somehow and the functionality wasn't applied (!) ...even
though the log message says it was.  Sad panda.

I'll open a ticket to track this.  We'll have to see how the RM feels about
putting this in at the last second; it may or may not make the cutoff for 1.8.2
(the freeze has already occurred).

On Aug 12, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Daniels, Marcus G <mdani...@lanl.gov> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 16:18 +0000, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
>> Can you send the output from configure, the config.log file, and the
>> ompi_config.h file?
>
> Attached.  configure.log comes from
>
> (./configure --prefix=/usr/projects/eap/tools/openmpi/1.8.2rc3  2>&1) >
> configure.log
>
> Seems fishy that there is no "checking for Fortran compiler support of !
> GCC$ ATTRIBUTES NO_ARG_CHECK".
>
> checking for Fortran compiler module include flag... -I
> checking Fortran compiler ignore TKR syntax... not cached; checking
> variants
> checking for Fortran compiler support of TYPE(*), DIMENSION(*)... no
> checking for Fortran compiler support of !DEC$ ATTRIBUTES
> NO_ARG_CHECK... no
> checking for Fortran compiler support of !$PRAGMA IGNORE_TKR... no
> checking for Fortran compiler support of !DIR$ IGNORE_TKR... no
> checking for Fortran compiler support of !IBM* IGNORE_TKR... no
> checking Fortran compiler ignore TKR syntax... 0:real:!
> checking if Fortran compiler supports ISO_C_BINDING... yes
> checking if building Fortran 'use mpi' bindings... yes
> checking if building Fortran 'use mpi_f08' bindings... no
>
> Marcus
>

> <openmpi-1.8.2rc3-config.tar.gz>

For corporate legal information go to: