Ralph,

Thanks for the patch. It cleaned up the pmi check nicely.

Applied, configured and compiled without any problems! Great!

The configure gave me:
--- MCA component pubsub:pmi (m4 configuration macro)
checking for MCA component pubsub:pmi compile mode... dso
checking if user requested PMI support... yes
checking if PMI installed... yes
checking final added libraries... -lpmi
checking if MCA component pubsub:pmi can compile…yes

Regards
Timothy