Hi all:

  I am running openmpi 1.6.5 and a job which is memory intensive.
  The job runs on 7 hosts using 16 core on each. On one of the hosts the memory
is exhausted so the kernel starts to
  Kill the processes.

  It could be that there is plenty of free memory on one of the other hosts.
  Is there a way for openmpi to use the memory on one of the other hosts when
the memory on one host is gone.

  If yes please tell me how.

   Thank you.

With Blessings, always,

   Jerry Mersel

[cid:image003.png@01CF80E7.62B7D810]

   System Administrator
   IT Infrastructure Branch | Division of Information Systems
    Weizmann Institute of Science
    Rehovot 76100, Israel

   Tel:  +972-8-9342363

"allow our heart, the heart of each and every one of us, to  to see the good
qualities of our friends and not their shortcomings..."
      --Reb Elimelech of Lizhensk

"We learn something by doing it. There is no other way."
-John Holt