Ghislain,

i can confirm there is a bug in mca_topo_base_dist_graph_distribute

FYI a proof of concept is available at
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/pull/283
and i recommend you use MPI_Dist_graph_create_adjacent if this meets
your needs.

as a side note, the right way to set the info is
        MPI_Info info = MPI_INFO_NULL;

/* mpich is more picky and crashes with info = NULL */

Cheers,

Gilles