Hi Ralph,

Yes the report bindings show the correct binding as expected for the
processes. The doubt I am having is, say I spawn a thread within my
process. If I don't specify affinity for it, is it possible for it to get
scheduled to run in a core outside that of the process?

Second question is, does MPI provides an API such that I can retrieve the
binding info from program to take decisions on setting thread affinity?

Thank you,
Saliya