Thanks Gilles!

That works with this MPI_Info given to MPI_Publish_name.

Cheers,
Bernard

Le 08/01/2015 03:47, Gilles Gouaillardet a écrit :
Well, per the source code, this is not a bug but a feature :

from publish function from ompi/mca/pubsub/orte/pubsub_orte.c

     ompi_info_get_bool(info, "ompi_unique", &unique, &flag);
     if (0 == flag) {
         /* uniqueness not specified - overwrite by default */
         unique = false;
     }

fwiw, and at first glance, i would have expected the default behaviour
is to *not* overwrite (e.g. unique = true;).

anyway, in order to get the expected result, the user program can be
modified like this :

MPI_Info info;
MPI_Info_create(&info);
MPI_Info_set(info, "ompi_unique", "true");

and then invoke MPI_Publish_name() with info instead of MPI_INFO_NULL

an updated version of the program

Cheers,

Gilles