Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your information.
Unfortunately, your solution does not work here:
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/issues/369

Regards,
Oscar

El 12/02/15 a las 09:53, Riccardo Zese escribió:
I have just solved my problem by specifying
export LD_PRELOAD=libjvm.so-directory/libjsig.so;
before the call to mpirun.
In my case it missed signal chaining (http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/troubleshoot/signals.html).

    This may well be related to:

    <riccardo.z...@unife.it <mailto:riccardo.z...@unife.it>> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to modify an old algorithm of mine in order to
    exploit parallelization and I would like to use MPI. My algorithm
    is written in Java and make use of OWL API library. I've noticed
    that if I try to load an ontology after the initialization of MPI
    the process ends returning signal 11 (segmentation fault).

    > The code I've tried to test is below

    >         try {
    >             MPI.Init(args);
    >
    >             OWLOntologyManager manager;
    >             OWLOntology ontology = null;
    >
    >             manager = new OWLManager().buildOWLOntologyManager();
    >             String ontologyPath = "file:/path/to/file"; //This
    variable contains the correct path
    >             System.out.println("Before load");
    >             ontology =
    manager.loadOntologyFromOntologyDocument(IRI.create(ontologyPath));
    >             System.out.println("After load");
    >
    >             MPI.Finalize();
    >

    >         } catch (MPIException | OWLOntologyCreationException ex) {
    >             System.out.println(ex);
    >         }
    >
    >     }
    >

    > Does anyone have an idea of why or where is the error?
    >
    > --
    > Riccardo Zese
    > PhD Student
    > ENDIF - Dipartimento di Ingegneria
    > Università di Ferrara
    > Via Saragat 1, I-44122,  Ferrara,  Italy
    > Tel. +39 0532974827 <tel:%2B39%200532974827>
    > Link to this post:
    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2015/02/26312.php

    jsquy...@cisco.com <mailto:jsquy...@cisco.com>
    For corporate legal information go to: