Hi Gilles,

Thank you a lot, it works now.

Just one minor thing I have seen now. If I use some communicator size which
does not exist in the configuration file, it will still use the
configuration file. For example, if I use the previous config file with
mpirun -n 4 it will use the config for the comm size 5 (the first one). The
same happens if n is less than 16. If n > 16 it will use the config for the
communicator size 16 (the second one). I am writing this just in case it is
not expected behaviour.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Khalid