Hi all,

I am trying to launch MPI jobs (with version openmpi-1.6.5) on a node with
multiple InfiniBand HCA cards (pls. see ibstat info below). I just want to
use the only active port: mlx4_0 port 2. Thus I issued

mpirun *-mca btl_openib_if_include "mlx4_0:2"* -np...

I thought this command would allow only to use mlx4_0:2. But I still got
below warning:

ib_dev.c:241  MXM  WARN  No suitable active ports were found on IB device
'mlx4_1'.

I wonder whether this support still works.  Or are there any other supports
to enable HCA card selection? And how can I change my default settings for
MPI use?

Thanks!

Best,
Na Zhang