Hi All,

Looks like we have found a large memory leak,

Very difficult to share code on this but here are some details,

1.8.5 w/ Cuda 7.0 — no memory leak
1.8.5 w/ cuda 6.5 — no memory leak
1.8.6 w/ cuda 7.0 — large memory leak
1.8.5 w/ cuda 6.5 — no memory leak
mvapich2 2.1 GDR — no issue on either flavor of CUDA.

We have a relatively basic program that reproduces the error and have even
narrowed it back to a single machine w/ multiple gpus and only two slaves.
Looks like something in the IPC within a single node,

We don’t have many free cycles at the moment but less us know if we can help w/
something basic,

Heres our config flag for 1.8.5,

./configure FC=gfortran --without-mx --with-openib=/usr
--with-openib-libdir=/usr/lib64/ --enable-openib-rdmacm --without-psm
--with-cuda=/cm/shared/apps/cuda70/toolkit/current
--prefix=/cm/shared/OpenMPI_1_8_5_CUDA70

Kindest Regards,
—
Steven Eliuk, Ph.D. Comp Sci,
Project Lead,