Hi,

I have built openmpi from the nightly snapshot v1.10.0-73-ge27ab85 and everything seems to work fine.
Thanks a lot!

Fabrice

Le 25/09/2015 07:38, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) a écrit :
Fabrice --

I have committed a fix to our development master; it is pending moving over to
the v1.10 and v2.x release branches (see
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-release/pull/610 and
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-release/pull/611, respectively).  Once the fix
is in the release branches, it will show up in nightly Open MPI snapshot
tarballs:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/v1.10/
     http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/v2.x/

Check out
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/commit/3698621df0bffd3711be2f2d81afd8e3ae2947e6
 if you care about the details of the fix, and/or want to just apply that fix
directly to your v1.10 tree (be warned, however, if you apply that patch,
you'll need to run the GNU Autotools, which can be a little tricky if you
haven't previously done the setup described in the HACKING file -- it may be
simpler to wait for the fix to show up in the nightly tarballs, which you can
build exactly like you build the real official release tarballs).

Thanks for reporting the issue.