Hello Marcin

What configure options are you using besides with-libfabric?

Could you post your config.log file tp the list?

Looks like you only install fi_ext_usnic.h if you could build the usnic
libfab provider.  When you configured libfabric what providers were listed
at the end of configure run? Maybe attach config.log from the libfabric
build ?

If your cluster has cisco usnics you should probably be using
libfabric/cisco openmpi.  If you are using intel omnipath you may want to
try the ofi mtl.  Its not selected by default however.

Howard

sent from my smart phonr so no good type.

Howard