Hi,

Is there any way with OpenMPI to propagate the current shell's environment to
the parallel program? I am looking for an equivalent way to how MPICH handles
environment variables
(https://wiki.mpich.org/mpich/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_How_do_I_pass_environment_variables_to_the_processes_of_my_parallel_program_when_using_the_mpd.2C_hydra_or_gforker_process_manager.3F):

> By default, all the environment variables in the shell where mpiexec is
run are passed to all processes of the application program.

OpenMPI has the parallel processes read bashrc so the environment can be
different for different processes, which is exactly what I want to avoid. I
could not find any way of doing this in orterun --help or on the forums.

Thank you.

saurabh