Hello Ibrahim

As a sanity check, could you try to compile the Hello.java in examples?

mpijavac --verbose Hello.java

you should see something like:

/usr/bin/javac -cp
/global/homes/h/hpp/ompi_install/lib/mpi.jar:/global/homes/h/hpp/ompi_install/lib/shmem.jar
Hello.java

You may also want to double check what your java env. variables, e.g.
JAVA_HOME, JAVA_ROOT, and JAVA_BINDIR

are set to.

Howard

sent from my smart phonr so no good type.

Howard