Hi Jeff

How did you configure for Cori?  You need to be using the slurm plm component
for that system.  I know this sounds like gibberish.

There should be a with-slurm configure option to pick up this component.

Doesn't mpich have the option to use sysv memory?  You may want to try that

Oh for tuning params you can use env variables.  For example lets say rather
than using the gni provider in ofi mtl you want to try sockets. Then do

Export OMPI_MCA_mtl_ofi_provider_include=sockets

In the spirit OMPI - may the force be with you.

Howard

Von meinem iPhone gesendet