Siegmar,

did you upgrade your os recently ? or change hyper threading settings ?
this error message typically appears when the numactl-devel rpm is not
installed
(numactl-devel on redhat, the package name might differ on sles)

if not, would you mind retesting frI'm scratch a previous tarball that used
to work without any warning ?

Cheers,

Gilles