You're still intermingling your Open MPI and MPICH installations.

You need to ensure to use the wrapper compilers and mpirun/mpiexec from the
same MPI implementation.

For example, if you use mpicc/mpifort from Open MPI to build your program, then
you must use Open MPI's mpirun/mpiexec.

If you absolutely need to have both MPI implementations in your PATH /
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, you might want to use absolute path names to for
mpicc/mpifort/mpirun/mpiexec.