Hi Marco

OMPI has integrated support for the Singularity container:

http://singularity.lbl.gov/index.html <http://singularity.lbl.gov/index.html>

https://groups.google.com/a/lbl.gov/forum/#!forum/singularity
<https://groups.google.com/a/lbl.gov/forum/#!forum/singularity>

It is in OMPI master now, and an early version is in 2.0 - the full integration
will be in 2.1. Singularity is undergoing changes for its 2.0 release (so we’ll
need to do some updating of the OMPI integration), and there is still plenty
that can be done to further optimize its integration - so contributions would
be welcome!

Ralph