Hi,

my name is Andrea and I am a new openMPI user.

I have a code compiled with:
intel/16.0.3
openmpi/1.6.5

--> When I try to run my code with:  mpirun -n N ./code.exe
      a) the code correctly runs and gives results if N<=25
      b) the code gives the following error if N>25:
          mpirun has exited due to process rank X with PID ...

--> This seems to be a pretty common problem when not all the processes are
initialized or finalized.
      However, I do init and finalize the processors.
      And, moreover, I do not understand why the problem is not there when
N<=25

Could someone, please, help me out with that or point me to some pages where
the same problem is discussed/solved?
Thank you very much in advance for the help.

Andrea