Integration is already in the 2.x branch. The problem is the way we handle the
info key is a bit of a hack. We currently pull out one info key and pass it
down to the mpool as a string. Ideally we want to just pass the info object so
each mpool can define its own info keys. That requires the info work done by
IBM which may be difficult to port to 2.x.

-Nathan