Hi Sylvain,

thanks for looking into this further.

    SJ> I'm still working to get a clear confirmation of what is
    SJ> printing this error message and since when.

    SJ> However, running strings, I could only find this string in
    SJ> /usr/lib/libnvidia-ml.so, which comes with the CUDA driver, so
    SJ> it should not be related to the CUDA runtime version ... but
    SJ> again, until I find the code responsible for that, I can't say
    SJ> for sure.

libcuda (in my case libcuda.so.367.57) also contains the string, and I'm
pretty sure, that's where it's coming from. libcudart (linked to orted
and libmpi.so.x) seems to dlopen libcuda.1 (at least "strings libcudart"
suggests that) ...

Best,

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---