Ashwin,

did you try to run your app with a MPICH-based library (mvapich,
IntelMPI or even stock mpich) ?
or did you try with Open MPI v1.10 ?
the stacktrace does not indicate the double free occurs in MPI...

it seems you ran valgrind vs a shell and not your binary.
assuming your mpirun command is
mpirun lmparbin_all
i suggest you try again with
mpirun --tag-output valgrind lmparbin_all
that will generate one valgrind log per task, but these are prefixed
so it should be easier to figure out what is going wrong

Cheers,

Gilles