Hi all,

Running a CUDA+MPI application on a node with 2 K80 GPUs, I get the
following warnings:

WARNING: There is at least non-excluded one OpenFabrics device found,
but there are no active ports detected (or Open MPI was unable to use
them).  This is most certainly not what you wanted.  Check your
cables, subnet manager configuration, etc.  The openib BTL will be
ignored for this job.

  Local host: gpu01
[gpu01:107262] 1 more process has sent help message help-mpi-btl-openib.txt
/ no active ports found
[gpu01:107262] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0 to see all
help / error messages

Any idea of what is going on and how I can fix this?
I am using OpenMPI 3.1.2.

Best,
Andrei