Jingchao,

The error message is not coming from Open MPI but from the PMIx component.

adding the following line in pmix-mca-params.conf should do the trick

mca_base_component_show_load_errors=0

Cheers,

Gilles

On 2/12/2019 7:31 AM, Jingchao Zhang wrote:

Hi,

We have both psm and psm2 interfaces on our cluster. Since show load errors was default to true from the v2.* series, we have been setting "mca_base_component_show_load_errors=0" in the openmpi-mca-params.conf file to suppress the load errors. But in version v3.1.3, this only works for the libpsm2 interface.

On a psm2 network, with mca_base_component_show_load_errors=0, no load errors were shown. But on a psm network, with mca_base_component_show_load_errors=0, I got

"pmix_mca_base_component_repository_open: unable to open mca_pnet_opa: libpsm2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (ignored)".

Is there a new flag I should use?

Thanks,

Jingchao