Blarg!  Somehow it still tried to build the openib BTL.

Can you send the stdout from when you ran configure?

On Oct 31, 2019, at 1:57 PM, Qianjin Zheng
<qianjin.zh...@hotmail.com<mailto:qianjin.zh...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

I tried again, but I still got the error when I ran "make".
Here is the commend when I run the configure:
./configure --prefix=$PATH/LIBRARIES/openmpi --enable-static
--enable-mpi-thread-multiple --without-usnic --enable-mpi-cxx
--enable-mca-no-build=btl-openib CC=gcc CXX=g++ FC=gfortran FCFLAGS=-m64
F77=gfortran FFLAGS=-m64

I also attached my make_log within this email.

Thank you,

Qianjin