Good morning,

I've compiled a hello world MPI code and when I run it, I get some messages
I'm not familiar with. The first one is,

WARNING: Linux kernel CMA support was requested via the
btl_vader_single_copy_mechanism MCA variable, but CMA support is
not available due to restrictive ptrace settings.

The vader shared memory BTL will fall back on another single-copy
mechanism if one is available. This may result in lower performance.

  Local host: laytonjb-desktop

Then the code runs fine but after the code stops I get the following:

[laytonjb-desktop:09116] 3 more processes have sent help message
help-btl-vader.txt / cma-permission-denied
[laytonjb-desktop:09116] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0
to see all help / error messages

I'm just running this code on my desktop.

The compiler is PGI 19.10 and I'm using their 3.1.3 build of Open MPI.

TIA,

Jeff