My apologies if this has been asked before, however a Google search on
books about (open)MPI returns a bunch of material written between 1990s and
early 2000s, it is difficult to find anything "fresh" on (open)MPI
programming. In comparison, if someone wants to learn about Spark and
distributed computing - there are tons of courses, videos and books online.
Has (open)MPI and the whole paradigm not changed at all in the last 20
years (are the old books still relevant)? Where do people learn about
distributed/parallel programming using (open)MPI?

I did find
https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Science-Undergraduate-Topics-Computer-dp-3319219022/dp/3319219022/ref=mt_other?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=
(Nielsen's "Introduction to HPC with MPI for Data Science", which was
published in 2016 but it has no reviews). I also found "Using Advanced MPI:
Modern Features of the Message-Passing Interface" which was published in
2015 but it too has no reviews on Amazon and is upwards of $110+ (!).

Any suggestions welcome. Thank you!