In searching to confirm my belief that recent versions of Open MPI support the
MPI-3.1 standard, I was a bit surprised to find this in the mpi.3 man page from
the 4.0.2 release:

"The  outcome,  known  as  the MPI Standard, was first published in 1993; its
most recent version (MPI-2) was published in July 1997. Open MPI 1.2 includes
all MPI 1.2-compliant and MPI 2-compliant routines."

(For those who are manpage-averse, see <
https://www.open-mpi.org/doc/v4.0/man3/MPI.3.php>.)

I'm willing to bet that y'all haven't been sitting on your hands since Open MPI
1.2 was released!

Andy

--
Andy Riebs