One of my users recently reported a failed job that was using OpenMPI 4.0.4 compiled with PGI 20.4. ThereĀ  two different errors reported. One was reported once, and I think had nothing to do with OpenMPI or PMIX, and then this error was repeated multiple times in the Slurm error output for the job:

pmixp_client_v2.c:210 [_errhandler] mpi/pmix: ERROR: Error handler invoked: status = -25: No such file or directory (2)

Anyone else see this before? Any idea what would cause this error? I did a google search but couldn't find any discussion of this error anywhere.

--
Prentice