Hi,

I've written a small piece of code to show the problem. Based on my
application but 2D and using integers arrays for testing.
The  figure below shows the max RSS size of rank 0 process on 20000
iterations on 8 and 16 cores, with openib and tcp drivers.
The more processes I have, the larger the memory leak.  I use the same
binaries for the 4 runs and OpenMPI 3.1 (same behavior with 4.0.5).
The code is in attachment. I'll try to check type deallocation as soon
as possible.

Patrick