Hello everyone,In my working place, we have used a tool to launch user's job
like schedulers.Recently, we have encountered a technical issue that our users
need to launch MPI jobs since additional use cases from new users are coming
into our computing environment. The solution we are looking for is; launch a
script on a master host by mpiexec then, the mpiexec launches worker processes
on some of other hosts by a script or binary that we internally made. The
executable might use socket to contact to a process on each remote hosts.In
case of LSF,  mpiexec can launch processes by blaunch if we build OpenMPI with
an option for LSF so, I think we need sort of that behavior.Can I launch
processes on remote hosts from a master host by calling mpiexec with our
executable?Thanks.Sent from my Galaxy