Gilles Gouaillardet via users <users@lists.open-mpi.org> writes:

> Dave,
>
> If there is a bug you would like to report, please open an issue at
> https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/issues and provide all the required
> information
> (in this case, it should also include the UCX library you are using and how
> it was obtained or built).

There are hundreds of failures I was interested in resolving with the
latest versions, though I think somewhat fewer than with previous UCX
versions.

I'd like to know how it's recommended I should build to ensure I'm
starting from the right place for any investigation.  Possible interplay
between OMPI and UCX options seems worth understanding specifically, and
I think it's reasonable to ask how to configure things to work together
generally, when there are so many options without much explanation.

I have tried raising issues previously without much luck but, given the
number of failures, something is fundamentally wrong, and I doubt you
want the output from the whole set.

Perhaps the MPICH test set in a "portable" configuration is expected to
fail with OMPI for some reason, and someone can comment on that.
However, it's the only comprehensive set I know is available, and
originally even IMB crashed, so I'm not inclined to blame the tests
initially, and wonder how this stuff is tested.