My job immediately crashes with the error message below.   I don’t know where
to begin looking for the cause
of the error, or what information to provide to help you understand it.   Maybe
you could clue me in 😊.

I am on RedHat 4.18.0, using Slurm 20.11.8 and OpenMPI 4.1.5 compiled with gcc
8.5.0.
I built OpenMPI with the following  “configure” command:

./configure --prefix=/opt/openmpi/4.1.5_gnu --with-slurm --enable-debug

WARNING: Open MPI accepted a TCP connection from what appears to be a
another Open MPI process but cannot find a corresponding process
entry for that peer.

This attempted connection will be ignored; your MPI job may or may not
continue properly.

  Local host: n001
  PID:        985481