Hi, while trying to run a MPI program, I received the following:

[vorlket@server ~]$ mpirun -host server:4,midiserver:4,miniserver:1 -np 9
/home/vorlket/sharedfolder/mpi-prime
PRTE detected a mismatch in versions between two processes.  This
typically means that you executed "mpirun" (or "mpiexec") from one
version of PRTE on on node, but your default path on one of the
other nodes upon which you launched found a different version of Open
MPI.

PRTE only supports running exactly the same version between all
processes in a single job.

This will almost certainly cause unpredictable behavior, and may end
up aborting your job.

  Local host:             server
  Local process name:     [prterun-server-1089@0,0]
  Local PRTE version: 3.0.3
  Peer host:              Unknown
  Peer process name:      [prterun-server-1089@0,1]
  Peer PRTE version:  3.0.5
PRTE has lost communication with a remote daemon.

  HNP daemon   : [prterun-server-1089@0,0] on node server
  Remote daemon: [prterun-server-1089@0,1] on node midiserver

This is usually due to either a failure of the TCP network
connection to the node, or possibly an internal failure of
the daemon itself. We cannot recover from this failure, and
therefore will terminate the job.

Could you please tell me what I can do to either have the same PRTE version
across the servers or something else to make the program run?

Thanks.