Hi Carlos,

On 06/30/2010 04:07 PM, Carlos Martín Sánchez wrote:
Hi Andrea,

Did you manage to access the VM through ssh? or are you using VNC?
Not yet, I can access through virt-manager or virsh to the VM but not through ssh, cause network doesn't work.

If you can't ping anything from the VM, maybe you could try adding other VMs to that private network and check if they see each other. Or just configure the VM template to attach a network interface to the public network.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog http://blog.dsa-research.org OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing: http://www.OpenNebula.org