Hi Jaime,

Thanks for the tip.

I realized late yesterday that allocating and formatting a disk partition requires root permissions, which the oneadmin user doesn't possess. It might be worthwhile to re-think the level of permissions and the write access available to certain block devices. Maybe put oneadmin in the 'disk' group and grant write access on certain partitions on the worker nodes...

Anyway, since this is a one-off installation, I just used virt-manager to create the VM.

Thanks,
Dan