Hi,
I wonder if there is a "plan" or some advices for directories cleanup.

ONE create a dir for each VM in /var/lib/one with logs etc...

After some time, it can quite quite huge (at least in number of directories).

Is there any advice on how to clean up the directory? Indeed, you can have "old" directories but with still deployed VMs, so can we remove anyway old directories?

As well on remote nodes, when VM is deleted, the image itself is deleted, but local work dir is still present. I think it should be deleted with the image.

thanks

Olivier