Have you tried to delete host, stop one, start one and recreate the host?

Filippo Dalla Gassa

Il 14/01/2011 18:04, CLABAUT, Emmanuel ha scritto:
Ok Thanks for your help, but it seems to be the same problem.

I don't understand why i have this :  onehost list

ID NAME CLUSTER RVM TCPU FCPU ACPU TMEM FMEM STAT 0 192.168.2.4 default 0 0 0 100 0K 139.1G on

Thanks. Regards

2011/1/14 Filippo Dalla Gassa <pippo.dallaga...@gmail.com <mailto:pippo.dallaga...@gmail.com>>

    Add the line ENV['LANG']='C' at the beginning of the script, just
    after the initial comments, and then stop and restart one so that
    changes apply.

    Regards,

    Filippo Dalla Gassa