Hi,
we are using ruby gem, but it seems that commands list only those elements of the connected user (or selected user in command) A list operation on vnet for example, shows only current user info, even if logged as admin

This default is fine for users, but admin should have a way to get list of all elements. This is possible with a loop on all users, as operations allow to specify a user id, but there should be a way for admin user to get them all directly just like for command-line

Is there any way to do so ? We use same as example

vm_pool = VirtualMachinePool.new(client,-1

Thanks

Olivier