Héctor Sanjuán escribió:
Hi,

It is not very clear to me what might be happening.

Which version of OpenNebula are you using?
$ oned -v
Copyright 2002-2011, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org)

OpenNebula 2.1.80 is distributed and licensed for use under the terms of the
Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).

Which browser?

Firefox 3.0.6
Does the "new" VM button pop up a VM creation form at all or does the
problem happen after you submit this form?

After summit the form, nothing happens....
On the second case, Are you using any of the wizards of the form or the
"advanced" mode using an ONE template?
We probe both of them. They not work....
(Note that "deployment" and "creation" are different things. The "new"
buttons helps you create a VM. This VM is later "deployed" in a host).
And all VMs should appear in the list, whatever their status is.

After push the "create" button of the VM creation form, nothing happens....

Regards,
Hector