Von: seb delta <neg.sebast...@gmail.com<mailto:neg.sebast...@gmail.com>>
Datum: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:55:51 +0100
An: Florian Feldhaus
<florian.feldh...@tu-dortmund.de<mailto:florian.feldh...@tu-dortmund.de>>
Cc: <users@lists.opennebula.org<mailto:users@lists.opennebula.org>>
Betreff: Re: [one-users] OCCI v 1.1

Thanks,
Now it works for me. in fact I use the link in
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/wiki

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM,
<florian.feldh...@tu-dortmund.de<mailto:florian.feldh...@tu-dortmund.de>> wrote:
Hi,

are you loading the files from
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/files ? For me the download links
are working. Could you tell me what error you get when trying to download the
file?

Cheers,
Florian

Von: seb delta <neg.sebast...@gmail.com<mailto:neg.sebast...@gmail.com>>
Datum: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:35:29 +0100
An: Opennebula <users@lists.opennebula.org<mailto:users@lists.opennebula.org>>
Betreff: [one-users] OCCI v 1.1

Hi,
I can't download "ogf-occi-0.2" to implement OCCI v 1.1 on Opennebula
installation.