Hello,
this could very likely be my last question regarding opennebula, because if I
get this to work, my opennebula should finally start running. The question I
have is - how do I really set up this virtual network?
I have a front-end PC, and two clusters (with IP-addresses: 192.168.0.1 , and
.2, .3 respectively) and now everything is set. Even the command "onehost list"
shows me the clusters as being discovered and connected.
Currently I have only two interfaces in my front-end, eth0 (connecting the PCs
over a local network) and the lo-interface.

Can you now please tell me how I can create this virtual bridge, needed for our
virtual machines? And is this the bridge that needs to be mentioned in the
network-template file?

Thank you!
Best regards,
Adnan