Hello everybody,

I am running ONe on 2 hosts both with Scientific Linux 6. Host 1 holds the front-end, but I also want to run VMs on it. I added, restarted, deleted some number of VMs while playing with ONe and at some point I got this:

-bash-4.1$ onehost list
ID NAME CLUSTER RVM TCPU FCPU ACPU TMEM FMEM STAT 3 host1 default -1 400 392 500 7.6G 7G on 5 host2 default 0 400 400 400 7.6G 7.3G on

As a result from this I can not delete host1. Is there some way to force it? I am using KVM. I was also playing a bit with virt-manager - could the problem be from this?

Cheers,
Sasho

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.