Hi,

Some very interesting and exciting new features. Some initial feedback on just
reading the documentation (didn't get around to actually trying it yet):

Please keep the option to have ad-hoc templates. Not being able to dynamically
create templates will break a lot of my current work (and force me to rewrite
my code to register tons of templates that nobody will every use again).

Also, please add more detail to
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:api:
It is currently very hard to understand what the parameters for some of the
calls are, e.g. for one.vm.allocate. I assume it is not only session id and
image template.
Does one.vm.savedisk really still take the image name? I thought everything was
moved to ID.
Is the  section headline "Common Methods" to be taken literally (as in there
are also others)?  If yes, please  have an additional page where all methods
are listed.

Generally it would be great if OpenNebula could become a bit more community
oriented in the sense that upcoming planned changes are announced early and put
up for discussion. The current situation of being at the same time excited and
scared of every new version because I don't know what it may break next it not
ideal :(.

Carsten

[cid:image001.gif@01CC528B.F063B5E0]<http://www.csiro.au/>

Carsten Friedrich
Research Team leader
ICT Centre, GPO Box 664,Canberra, ACT 2601
Phone: +61 2 6216 7019
Email: carsten.friedr...@csiro.au<mailto:carsten.friedr...@csiro.au>
Web:   http://www.csiro.au/org/ICT.html

<<inline: image001.gif>>