From: users-boun...@lists.opennebula.org
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.opennebula.org] On Behalf Of Florin Antonescu
Sent: Tuesday, 16 August 2011 0:54
To: OpenNebula-users
Subject: [one-users] ACPI-enabled VM image (with small footprint)

Can someone give me a hint about an ACPI-enabled Linux variant with a very
small footprint? I understand that the provided TTY LInux is not ACPI enabled
and for this reason it cannot be live-migrated or shutdown. Or, is it possible
to install ACPI support in TTY Linux?

Best regards,
Florian

<<inline: image001.gif>>