Hi Borja,

I will go for option 2.

Thanks!
Nikolay.

Borja Sotomayor wrote on 12/09/11 17:10:
Hi Nikolay,

Please, suggest the best way to share a piece of code for some basic OpenVZ
support in OpenNebula and howto doc I wrote. For the moment the code is
available only on my development machine and howto is in docs.google.com.
You have two options:

- If you meet the requirements for an ecosystem component, we
encourage you to contribute it as such (you can find details about the
requirements and the procedure here:
http://www.opennebula.org/community:ecosystem)
- If not, you could add your code and howto to our community wiki:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:community:index (you will need an
account to do this; you can find instructions on the wiki itself)

Cheers!