HI Tino,

I was followoing 2.2 documentation itself.

So I had installed openNebula 2.2
and vmware addon 2.2 itself.

*Now  I get the following:*
---------------------------------

virsh #  connect "-c gsx:// 10.3.3.48/?no_verify=1"
error: Failed to connect to the hypervisor
error: invalid argument: could not parse connection URI -c gsx://10.3.3.48/?no_verify=1

virsh # connect -c gsx://10.3.3.48/?no_verify=1
error: unexpected data 'gsx://10.3.3.48/?no_verify=1'

virsh#

Actually my onevm commands all work fine.( I know this has nothing to do till i try to setup a host or launch a vm) do we need to have the accessible nfs storage to the hypervisor inorder *"virsh # connect "-c gsx:// 10.3.3.48/?no_verify=1" *to work?

I have not yet shared a folder over Nfs.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Suser